Spring Sprint

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Wednesday June 8th

Sun, Sun & more Sun .all day . I loved it .... Bring it on Baby ....
 Bring it on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Ok enough foolishnish.... I just made that spelling up ....


I went to see Adriane  my Audiologist today and we did some testing as my Doctor is going on a conference and he wanted some  info on test results ...... so we did  some words , some sentences and some sounds --- Adriane said " Chris , I could just cry .... You did so well !!!" .....  Now she did have the volume up louder than normal but still I did pretty good --- my sounds are still in the mild section and we need to raise this up and the way to do it is by increasing the volume on my CI .... so today I had volume up a bit higher but most of the day was in the car and that is noisy -- tomorrow louder again .. then Friday up to channel 2 and that is now programed a bit louder than #1 .... 
6 months and I feel like I have come so far ---- there are still people and situations that I cannot understand but I am getting better at knowing and handling this ...... on we go .....
lets hope for more sunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn tomorrow .. Chris    

No comments:

Post a Comment