Spring Sprint

Thursday, March 17, 2011

happy St paddy's day to all ..............

hey Hope you all get to enjoy the "Green" today .. we are doing an afternoon with friends and a pub evening so you know it will be fun !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Saturday was my son, Nick, 30th birthday and Lisa his wife had a surprise party ---it was fun --lots of kids and lots of good friends --- large gathering are no good for my hearing but if I can get a one on one I am usually ok but i still just enjoy all the noise ...
This week is March break and so Rhonda and I get to spend lots of time together --- the other day we were out in the car and I beeped the horn and then I laughed and Rhonda said --whats  so funny and I said --- I never heard the horn before ---- she said never --and i said -- why blow horn I could not hear it but now I can .... ok to be honest with you I have blown it about 6 times since and laugh every time ....
Our week has been pretty low key as Rhonda had the flue till Monday and is still not 100%. My big thing right now is working on the Tv and radio .... I am experimenting with volume increases when I am by my self and  and it is very interesting how the volume helps at first then if too loud no help .....
The other night at Nick's I met the first lady that I could not understand at all. Her voice must be very high because I could not get any of it and then because I could not understand here and I was trying so hard I then could not read her lips --- it was very frustrating and I did not tell her so I had to fake it and that was really hard for me .... next time I hope I can understand her if not I will tell her.
Okay folks -- have a great Green day and blog later ................

No comments:

Post a Comment