Spring Sprint

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wednesday ....

This program that I am using now is very strong and yesterday I was the chiropractor for my back maintenance and was hooked up to the tens machine ( sp) ..which I get every appointment only yesterday when it shut off I heard it beep for the 1st time !! Very neat then when Lisa came back into the room I was lying face down but I did hear the door open and close ....
Today I had to go back into see Adrienne ... we have been trying to get an  MP 3 player to work on a direct link ear piece ... it is wired direct from MP 3 to Processor and we could not get it working right but today Adrienne made some new changes and when I got home hooked it up and music was blaring in my ear .... MAJOR AWESOME !!!!!! now  when it is hooked up that is all u get but it is very cool and I am happy -- now to down load some music ...
Adrienne upped one other program so now I have all three working and they are all quite loud .... I did another hearing test today between two different programs and there is a slight increase in the louder one but it is very strong so not yet . We also compared the results to one from 6 weeks ago and it is  better -- we still have a ways to go Adrienne says but she is quite happy with my progress. 
Okay , I am off on the  trails with the guys tomorrow so it will be interesting to hear them  and I am going to try the different programs through out the day. 
Have a great evening everyone .......
 

No comments:

Post a Comment