Spring Sprint

Friday, February 25, 2011

Fryday

This is the 3rd time that I have sat down to do this ... something happened each of the other two times like an e-mail that took me somewhere else then on and on .... u know ....
Anyway Friday already .... yesterday went well , last night had  dinner with my friend Barry. I arrived about 6 and stayed till around 9 . What was interesting for me was at 6 pm i could read and hear everything that Barry and I talked about without any repeats ... by 7 pm I was getting Barry to start repeating some things and by 9 ... i was hardly getting 50% understanding ...I was just so tired and I think that my brain had shut down ...
interesting and I was smart enough to say ..listen i am really tired so gotta shove off ....
today is just a domestic day here at home and I am loving it -- no radio or tv on just me and the birds till Rhonda gets home at supper time ..... I am loving the quiet. I do hope to go for my walk in an hour if I can get all my chores done ..... 
Have a great weekend ....... Cheers ...... 

No comments:

Post a Comment