Spring Sprint

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Momday recap ...

Well yesterday was one awesome day because I spent most of it in the woods chasing down some new geo caches .... went with my buddy Rick and weather was perfect .... now as far as the hearing goes it was also awesome --- first when we were out and if Rick talked to me I could hear him , not understand but heard him and so could go to where he was and talk with him , that was neat ,,, walking on the new snow and hearing it crunch under my feet was amazing for me .. we were out by the road and I heard this noise coming and it was a Bell Canada van going by --oh man it was soooo loud --just like a airplane -- what I am finding with this new program is that some sounds are normal , it is a very accurate program I can actually hear a small tap on the table if all is quite , a truck going by is like an airplane but the voices of people  seem pretty normal except that still a lot of echoes ....
So that was my Monday ... today is an at home day so just taking it easy with normal house stuff and of course my wonderful budgies squawking in the back ground ( u know they never stop !!!) 
Have a good day ..........

No comments:

Post a Comment