Spring Sprint

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Wednesday Night

Well I am happy to say that today was a day at home . It seems that I have not been here for a whole day for a long time so I had a chance to catch up on a bunch of things . This morning it was so sunny and nice outside that I worked for about an hour putting the wreathes and lights etc away. It was really neat to heat myself walk thru the hard snow . I was just smiling all morning at that and I was closer to my neighbors house and when the dogs started barking I did know it was a dog and could tell the difference between the woof of the big dog and the squeak  of little dog so that was neat ......... tonight I was loading some caches on my GPS and heard it 'Bing" for the first time --- man their are a lot of sounds and noises in this world that we just take for granted ..
 New adjustments tomorrow on the CI  so wonder what that will bring .....
have a good night ......................

No comments:

Post a Comment