Spring Sprint

Monday, December 27, 2010

1st snow fall......

Well I was awake very early this am and had to put the garbage  out street side. It had snowed last night and was now a mixture of rain/ freezing rain . So I bundled up nice and warn at 7 am and out I go . It is very quiet at that hour and then I hear ---tat,tat,tat,tat,tat ........ it is the rain I hear ............... Oh what a neat sound so I am working away getting the walk done and the garbage down to street and wait ---what is that noise ---- look around and Yup -- Snow plow out on the street ---- every other storm in the last 12 years I have to wait till I see the yellow light --today I heard it go by ....did not sound like a snow plow BUT I heard it ........... breakfast time ... enjoy  this day ...............

No comments:

Post a Comment