Spring Sprint

Sunday, December 19, 2010

a quick note on Sunday

Well another great day but I am going to admit that I am tired tonight so an early one for me --- day was a lot of fun -- went to Ramada Inn in Dartmouth for a swimming birthday party for Isaac who will be 3 in early January so a pool party today ... the kids all had fun and then pizza and cake --the highlight for me was hearing in my tinny voice ear "Happy Birthday" being sung to my gran son for the 1st time ....... that was really neat ....then some time at the mall --- noise is getting a bit easier to live with but the really good news is that the shopping is all done so no more mall for a while --LOL
Okay if the weather co-operates tomorrow ,a day out on the trails , Geo caching and I am looking fwd to that and seeing just what sounds I may hear.
Have a good week ..............................................

No comments:

Post a Comment