Spring Sprint

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Wednesday am

Hi Blog .. well it is nice to say that yesterday after doing the hospital site the rest of the day was pretty normal and I am liking that and today looks like some time at home till later this afternoon when I have an eye appointment and then dinner out with my wife !!
Here is what I noticed yesterday as some of the  family and a good friend was here . When they talk to me they change how they talk , they slow down , they use no voice and talk in short sentences. This is very touching to me as I now see exactly how they changed to adjust to my past hearing and it is so wonderful but now I say to them --- " Speak Up" I cannot hear you and they laugh at me because they have not had me say that to them for soooo long ................. Wonderful -- have a great  day ,,
ps -- I put the coffee on and no one is up yet and the birds are covered so they are quiet and I just heard the motor on the coffee machine -- 1st time --- loving these firsts .............

1 comment:

  1. Great Chris, keep on improving. Love reading this everyday to keep up with your advancements.

    ReplyDelete