Spring Sprint

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Sunday Morning

Good Morning --- sun is shining and the birds are singing ........................ oh they are constantly singing hahahha
Dinner last night was excellent ... 4 courses of delicious food ..... there were 12 people there and I had the volume up past half so it was very noisy and was harder than the night before with about 40 . But it was not unbearable and audiologist said that I have to challenge the brain. Every once in a while a great laugh clear as anything would come thru --- that was neat .... now the laughter still sounds tinny but I know that it is laughter .
Okay , wishing all a great day and unless some new sounds pop into my head I will not likely blog till later today .
Later

1 comment:

  1. Chris i can see those birds getting closer to the door all the time. LOL
    It's just great the way you are progressing and by sharing it here i feel like a part of it, thanks.

    ReplyDelete