Spring Sprint

Friday, December 17, 2010

Friday supper time

Well Dr appointment went well but I had the volume up a bit over normal just to be sure and it was great for voices but normal noise was very loud --in the office the receptionist was talking with another patient ,they were about 8 ft apart -- loud in my ear --then Dr called me -- I could read his lips that  he called my name -- in I go and explain about my hearing -- well he wanted to talk about my CI not the reason  I was there ..LOL ..anyway I had to ask him to repeat a lot because he talks very fast BUT I got all the important stuff that he said --then went to visit a friend for lunch -- we have been friends for ever so when we were talking he was whispering because he knows it did not matter if he spoke out loud before -- so all afternoon i was Like --David please speak up -- that was unreal for me .................. saw Rick on my way home and heard his voice --- it was very deep -- understanding more from him as days  go on ..
Tonight a good friend  who has a 3 piece music group is playing at the local pub in Windsor and so we are going to go for a few hours so more new sounds .....................................
Have a great Friday night ...........................................

No comments:

Post a Comment